Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Moonah
Regarding brake systems, you should not leave it to the point that brake repairs are unavoidable.
Routine checks like those in our 65 point vehicle report, which is performed with all full car services entrusted to Jackmans Garage, are essential to assure the vehicle's braking system is in good condition. Our service staff are able to inform you should they detect that service or repair of the brakes are a wise choice to avoid it progressing to a serious problem.
Brake services we handle at Jackmans Garage include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Brake Disc And Drum Replaced
- Replacing Brake Calipers
- Replacement Of Brake Hoses And Lines
- Complete Brake System Replacement
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you come across any warning signs a car's braking system might require repairs or service it's easy to book online to get your vehicle's brakes inspected in our Moonah workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be aware of:
- Brake Pedal Appears Sticky
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving When Brakes Used
- Vibration Whenever Brakes Are applied
- Brake Warning Light
- Brake Pedal Seems Spongy
- Changed Stopping Distance
- Hard Brake pedal
To find more information regarding brake warning signs and some probable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM